Friday 9 August 2013

Musings of the overweight: How Thermogenic diet pills gave me back my confidence


I have been chubby for as long as I can remember. Family members, of course, thought it was adorable. I was lovingly called “Hefty Heidi” by my cousins. No one knew what it felt like to be so overweight. They did not understand what kind of toll it took on my confidence.

As I grew older, health troubles began. I began suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure. That first stroke was a wake up call for me. I decided I’d had enough of the flabs. But converting 200 pounds worth of flab into fab is no easy feat. Even though I exercised, did Cardio workout regularly, cut down on carbs and ate just salads and soups, it did not work. Then a friend suggested thermogenic diet pills. These pills worked a miracle on my body.

It’s a simple pill that marginally increases body temperature during the workout. I never thought this mechanism would be of much use, but it was. I started shedding those pounds quickly. In the first two weeks itself it made me lose 9 lbs. Within months, my body acquired shape. My skin attained a glow.

I know that people are always skeptical about these methods of weight loss. They have a reason to be after all, the markets are full of fake and ineffective products. But thermogenic diet pills are an unconventional method which delivers everything it promises. Weight loss is safe, with hardly any side effects and it is cheap.

My family and friends are amazed to see the change in me. People even ask me for tips! Weight loss has certainly given me a confidence boost. Now when people call me “Hefty Heidi” I laugh along with them. But they hardly ever do. Heidi is hefty no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment